Flamenco dancers walked a small stage at the latin restaurant we had dinner at on Saturday night. Fresh sangria with pre-marinated fruit in the glass made the boys squirm. I didn't stay out beyond the meal, and even then I left early. I had my talk in the morning and was in the verge of freaking out when I got back to the hotel room. You know how you wake up in the middle of the night in a panic? I totally did that, having not been able to properly give my talk in a practice run a couple of hours before.
There really should be a warning label on me that says I can't be trusted to have productive or rational behavior after 10pm. I'm far too vulnerable to exhaustion-induced mood swings.
Pages
Saturday, January 15, 2011
January 15th, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment